Looking for our Coloring Contest? Go to our Events page and start coloring to
win free admission for 4 people to the Georgia State Fair!
Georgia Download Destination has changed
e-book providers from Overdrive to RBDigital!
You will no longer be able to check out e-books or downloadable audiobooks on Overdrive. We hope that you find RBDigital an even better way to enjoy e-books, downloadable audiobooks, and - for the first time - e-magazines!
1. Click here or on the link above, or the picture to the left
2. Fill in the information asked for - make sure that you give them a current email address that you can access!
3. The access code is your library card number
4. Download the app for your device. Links to the apps are at the bottom of the page.
5. Enjoy exploring! If you would like some tips on ways to make the most of your RBDigital experience, check out the user guide on our resource page.
Note for our patrons using RBDigital on laptops or computers: to access e-magazines, please go to this page: SJRLS e-magazines. This applies only to those who want to check out and read e-magazines on their laptop or computer.
If you have any problems, please contact the library and we'll be happy to help!
The Georgia Libraries for Accessible Statewide Services (GLASS),
Georgia Public Library Service provides library services for
the blind and others whose physical abilities require the use
of books and magazines in audio format or in braille.
if you are interested in GLASS, or would like to fill out an application.
Frequently used sites:
Useful Links & Information
Screven County Library
106 S. Community Drive
Sylvania GA 30467
Monday 10:00 am - 6:00 pm
Tuesday - Friday 9:00 am - 6:00 pm
Saturday 10:00 am - 5:00 pm
Jenkins County Memorial Library
223 Daniel Street
Millen GA 30442
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday 10:30 am - 6:00 pm
Saturday 10:30 am - 2:30 pm
E-Verify: 839256 12/23/2014